We welcome visitors to our church! So that anyone can jump right in, we aim to make our services accessible by directing visitors where they should go, explaining what’s going on during the service, and being hospitable to those who come to worship with us. We hope to see you this Sunday!
- Sunday Morning Worship – 10:30AM
- Equipping Classes & Children’s Sunday School – We are planning to begin our Sunday Morning Equipping Hour classes in September at 9:15AM. Children’s Sunday School is being offered for ages ranging from 6 moths old through 4th grade during the 10:30 service. For more info, click here.
- Sunday Evening Prayer & Praise – 5:30pm, twice per month. Childcare provided for age 5 and under.
For a schedule of upcoming services and events, see Upcoming Events.
For those who have questions about how the indoor services will be conducted in light of COVID-19, please check out our FAQ page HERE.
What To Expect On Sunday Morning
- Dress – Most people in our church dress from casual to dressy-casual.
- Time – Services typically are an hour and a half long.
- Worship – We strive for biblical preaching, rich prayers, and congregational singing of a mix of contemporary worship songs and traditional hymns.
- Children’s Ministry – We prioritize safety in our Children’s Ministry. For more info, click here.
- After service – We like to stick around after service to get to know each other. We welcome you to stay after and get to know our church.
We aim to make our church accessible for those with special needs:
- We have wheelchair-accessible ramps that lead to both main entrances to the building.
- We have an elevator that services all three floors of our building.
- We have wheelchair-acessible restrooms, located on the first floor of the Education Building.
- For any other special needs, please speak to one of our elders or staff.