We value your child’s safety and their spiritual growth. For parents bringing their kids to church, we have great things they can get involved with:
During the Sunday Morning Worship Service:
- During the entirety of the Sunday morning service, we have children’s ministry programs going on. For parents coming to the worship service, children 6 months to 5 years old can be dropped off in the Children’s Ministry beforehand and picked up afterwards.
- The Grove: Children K-3rd grade coming to the service can participate in the singing and prayers, and then dismiss during the sermon time for our children’s ministry program that teaches them the Bible.
- Our services are family friendly, and children are always welcome to participate. For children coming to the service, we provide children’s bulletins and materials that can help them follow along and engage in the service.
Prior to the Sunday Morning Worship Service:
- During the spring & fall, Children’s Sunday School begins at 9:15am on Sunday mornings prior to the Worship Service. We are currently taking a break for the summer, and will resume in the fall. For more info, click here.
During Midweeks at Oakhurst:
- Younger children, K-4th grade, can get involved with the Carpenter’s shop twice a month during the Midweek Bible Study, for fun games, music, Bible lessons & discussion. For more info, click here. For upcoming dates, please check the Upcoming Events. For more information about the Carpenter’s shop ministry, email Jon & Jackie Ciaramella.